Rajab is one of the four sacred months in Islam which Allah SWT refers to in the Quran:
Verily, the number of months with Allah is twelve months (in a year), so was it ordained by Allah on the Day when He created the heavens and the earth; of them four are Sacred (i.e. the 1st, the 7th, the 11th and the 12th months of the Islamic calendar). That is the right religion, so wrong not yourselves therein, and fight against the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) collectively, as they fight against you collectively. But know that Allah is with those who are Al-Muttaqun (the pious - see V.2:2). (Quran 9:36)
Here are 5 things to do in this sacred month of Rajab:
1. Spend time in personal reflection and spiritual contemplation.
2. Participate in charity and volunteerism.
3. Increase in the recitation of the Qur’an and dhikr (remembrance of Allah).
4. Make dua (supplication) and istighfar (seeking forgiveness) regularly.
5. Abstain from sins and be at ease with others.
Now you know 5 things to do during the sacred month of Rajab. To shop our SABRINA DRESS (black) Click Here