As we all know that the month of Shaban is here and it is considered a blessed month in Islam, and it is associated with several virtues and recommended actions. Some of the virtues of the month of Shaban are:
- Preparing for Ramadan: The month of Shaban serves as a preparation period for the upcoming month of Ramadan. As Muslims, we are encouraged to increase our worship and good deeds during this month to better prepare ourselves for the obligations of Ramadan.
- Forgiveness: It is believed that Allah forgives the sins of those who seek forgiveness in the month of Shaban. We are encouraged to repent from our sins and seek forgiveness during this month.
- Charity: Muslims are encouraged to be charitable during the month of Shaban. This includes giving to the poor and those in need, as well as supporting charitable causes.
- Night prayers: We are encouraged to perform voluntary night prayers (Qiyam ul-Layl or Tahajjud) during the month of Shaban. This is to bring us closer to Allah and increase our reward.
- Recitation of the Quran: We are also encouraged to increase our recitation of the Quran during the month of Shaban. This helps us to gain a better understanding of our religion and increases our reward.
- Fasting: We are encouraged to fast during the month of Shaban, in order to bring blessings and forgiveness from Allah.
Overall, the month of Shaban is a time for us as Muslims to increase our devotion to Allah and prepare for the upcoming month of Ramadan. May Allah accept every act of our Ibadah in this month and beyond. Aameen.
Now you know the virtues of Shaban. Are you prepared for Ramadan? Preorder our Rawda one-piece Abaya (prayer garment )